Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The question is.. "Where now...?"

So update time. I have been dreaming about this cottage in Ocean Shores on the northwest coast and hoping that Winter my love would get this great job over here where we are visiting our friends who work for this luxury yacht company at West Port Ship Yards. Sadly they turned him down for lack of on the job experience. I am a little crushed, I really wanted to live here and I had, had such a good feeling about it.. It just isn't working out that way so where do we go and live next?
SO... We started looking around and unfortunately more bad news, it's far too expensive for us to live here on this side of the mountains. Much harder to get jobs over here too. So we started calling around in Spokane and looking up apartments there. Winter got in touch with his old land lord Ron and he just had a place open up. He has a friend who may want it and has dibs if she does want it but he did say if we moved in I could do what ever I wanted with the yard! Said he didn't care if I tilled the whole thing up. He said he tried to start a community garden there but no one was interested and he'd love to see plants there. It's got quite a large back yard. It's a dinky little apartment but not so bad. We know Ron is fair and a good land lord and our border collie Domino is very familiar with the place because Winter lived directly upstairs for 2 years. Winter swears he can get a job far easier in Spokane and I believe him... Plus the cost of living there is far more fair.
Please universe, I WANT A GOOD HOME, A NICE PLACE TO GARDEN!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment